Reflections 2018

"And suddenly, you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings"

Time really flies. That's all I could say for now. 
Fast forward from my last post on this blog (which has been moved to draft btw), I have 2 girls. One 3 1/2 yo and the other, turning 15 mo on 1 Jan 2019. 

I don't know what's motivating me to wake the blog from the dead. It's possibly upon realising how my vocabulary and grammar has gone pretty bad and I blame it on not writing and reading as much as I should/ could. 

So posting on blogs to help improve my Engrand (its a Malaysian thing where we say Engrand instead of English). 

There are so many things to do in 2019. 

The first step, getting myself a planner (and actually using it). I purchased online from Everyday Planners. I have jotted down some stuff but struggling to complete the Vision Board and Goal Setting section. I have always done reflections at year end, particularly on my birthday (it falls in Dec). But this time I'm taking it to the next level.  I'm actually gonna write it down. Luckily for the Everyday Planners' customers, EP have uploaded this rather useful Reflections 2018 template which is helping me to reflect and give some time to really think through my achievements and failures for the past year. There is no straight answer to the Reflections questions. So you really need to take some time off or have "me" time for busy mothers out there to plan what you really want to achieve this year and how you can achieve your goals.  

Goals. Its easy when you know what you want. But its never really easy to detail the steps to be taken to achieve them.  SMART goals. Specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-based.  Sometimes, your goal may be MART, SART or SMAT etc. Mine is often, SMRT. Unattainable because of some reasons like not having enough funds or time. Yeah. Let's be realistic. Some goals require lots of money right? So when that happens, and you're stuck, go back to the drawing board. Align your expectations with your goals.

Signing off for now. To be inspired. To be motivated. To be challenged.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you can plan

Brain dumping