you can plan

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. 

Famous quote and everyone knows it. D and I had plans on celebrating our anniversary. We agreed not to celebrate it every single year (especially since it falls in the same month of my birthday = Dec). So we thought of celebrating milestones i.e. every 5 years like that. 
Well, 2018 would be our 5th year. 
And where did we go? Nowhere. 
What did we do? Nothing. Practically stayed at home. 
Any regrets for not planning ahead? Not really. This is what happens when you don't plan. As much as you say it out loud, if you don't act on it and put it on paper. Nothing's gonna happen. 
Alas. We had a quite dessert date last night, just the two of us. Quick chat about life in general. How other people are doing. and I realised that, we are both quite different that we once were. I don't know if D felt it too. But yeah I guess marriage changes people. That's what D kept telling me before we go married. Strange coz I recalled saying I will never change, and in the end I did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections 2018

Brain dumping